(Eyebrow Design and Brow Restoration)
Brow Arch & Fill
(Natural Beauty Enhanced )
(Mink Lashes )
Mink Lash Extensions
PREPARATION FOR PRE-EYELASH EXTENSION APPOINTMENT
Because of the amount of time involved in lash extension sessions, it's crucial that some things are done before your appointment:
- Please, remove ALL eye makeup by using a gentle, non-oil-containing cleanser. Eye makeup affects the adhesive bond and reduces the longevity of your lashes. If makeup is not removed, a lash bath is required. ($15 fee)
- If you wear contact lens, please remove them, you can put them back in after your session.
- Wear comfortable clothing. A blanket is available if you're feeling cold.
- To ensure you're comfortable during your session, be sure to go to the restroom before your lash session begins.
- Do not apply facial creams or sunblock on or around the eye area being treated. Moisturizers contains oils that can prevent adhesives from bonding to the natural lashes and shorten the lifespan of the lash extensions.
- DO NOT WEAR MASCARA on your lash extensions. Taking off the mascara is time consuming and can obstruct the effectiveness of the extensions applied.
- Silence your phone. Put your phone on silent mode during the extension application. Communication in the treatment location is not advised because precision is required in the process. Feel free bring your headphones and listen to audio or just rest and enjoy your 2 hour nap.
- If you currently have on lash extensions from a previous technician, please schedule a removal service on your first visit. It's best to prevent the harm that comes with mixing different adhesives with others technicians.
- What you should expect during your session? An analysis of your natural lashes. Lash length and fullness is discussed and determined based on the health of your natural lashes. Medical grade tape will be used around the eye area and during the procedure. You are expected to lay still during the entire procedure (nap time) Depending on which service is being performed each session can last between 90-180 minutes for full sets and fills.